WIX is a great alternative for people on a budget that quickly want to make their own website. There is a free option and a paid option and up until recently, you could not insert your My360 virtual tour in WIX, but we have now finally been approved so all My360 users can now also add their virtual tours to their (free or paid) WIX website! So without further ado… Here’s how to add your virtual tour to WIX
For the quick learners amongst us:
- in your WIX editor, click on “Add” and choose “embed”, then choose the “Embed a widget” block
- In your My360 Tour Profile, click on the tab “virtual tours” then click on “iframe” next to the tour you wish to share and copy the embed code from the next page
- In your WIX editor, double click ont he HTML field you just added
- Paste your embed code in the HTML field
- Click “save” and “publish” to see the results
Here’s the video:
And now the same again with some screenshots:
1. Go to your My360 Tour Profile and click on the tab “virtual tours”
2. Click on “iframe” next to the virtual tour you wish to embed:
3. On the next page, copy the embed code
4. In your WIX editor, click to add a new row (strip)
5. In the widget sidebar, choose “embed code” and click on “Embed HTML”
Drag the corners of the widget to make it larger or smaller.
6. Double click on the widget and paste your embed code you copied earlier into the HTML box
Now click “save” and then “publish” to see your results!
How easy was that right!!??
Let us know in the comments below if this was helpful and share your website link with your My360 virtual tour on it so we can all learn from each other!
Until next time, have a great day!