Elementor is a very intuitive engine to build excellent wordpress websites with little or no knowledge of coding or CSS. If your website runs on Elementor, then you may be wondering how you can add your virtual tour to your website using Elementor.
Today we will show you step by step how to do it… it’s easy!
Here’s the quick guide:
- copy your embed code from the tour profile you wish to display on your website
- Go to your website, open the page “Edit with elementor”
- Drag an HTML block (search for html) to your page
- Paste the embed code from My360 into the html block.
Step 1 - Get Embed Code
First we need to generate an “Embed” code for your virtual tour.
- Click on MM Management > overview and select your virtual tour.
- Click on the tab “virtual tours” and then click on “iframe”
- On the next page, scroll down and click on “copy” under the embed code
Step 2 - Add to page
Now we go to the page in your website where you want the virtual tour to show.
- In your website click on “pages”
- Click on “edit with elementor” next to the page you wish to edit
Step 3 - Paste your code
All that’s left to do now is to paste the code you copied in step 1
- Search for the HTML widget and place it in your page
- Paste the embed code in the HTML section
- Hit “publish” and you’re done!
Wow, you did it! You learned how to add your virtual tour to elementor! That wasn’t all that complicated was it? Let us know in the comments if you had any issues or if we can help!
Don’t forget, if your tour is a little too big, you can make the colum it is in smaller by cliking on the “row” and then changing the content width to “boxed”, then you can play around with how wide you want it to be.
Not using elementor? Click here to learn how to embed your virtual tour in wordpress.