Paris is a city that is known for its beautiful architecture, stunning landscapes, and romantic ambiance. It is no wonder that Paris has some of the best photographers in the world. If you are looking to capture your special moments in this beautiful city, then look no further. In this article, we will introduce you to some of the best places for photography in Paris!
First - get a professional Photographer
You don’t want to ruin your special moments having to ask a stranger to capture the moment on your phone or using a selfie stick!
Hiring a professional Paris Photographer is definitely the way forward!
The best option for guaranteed succes is “Paris Photo love”. They are a fun-loving, passionate photographer in Paris. With over 12 years of experience in photography they help to bring your photography dreams to life, regardless if it is a wedding, family milestone, romantic love story or an unforgettable engagement proposal, Paris-Photo-Love will make sure it’s all captured with perfect timing!
This photographer in Paris also knows all the most secret and romantic locations for the perfect photoshoot so make sure to ask them before your shoot to guarantee unique and fascinating images!
Secondly: Get The Perfect Location
Not everyone knows Paris by hand, but your photographer will be able to recommend a few places. We asked Paris Photo Love for their top 10 locations for your photoshoot and these are their recommendations:
- The Eiffel Tower – Iconic and romantic, the Eiffel Tower is the perfect backdrop for your engagement or wedding photos.
- The Louvre – With its stunning architecture and beautiful gardens, the Louvre is an elegant location for a photoshoot.
- Montmartre – This historic district has winding streets, beautiful architecture, and a charming, bohemian feel that is perfect for photos.
- Palace of Versailles – The Palace of Versailles is an opulent and grand setting for a regal and romantic photoshoot.
- Luxembourg Gardens – This stunning park is filled with lush greenery, beautiful flowers, and plenty of picturesque spots for photos.
- Notre-Dame Cathedral – The iconic cathedral provides a dramatic and stunning backdrop for your photos.
- Pont Alexandre III – The ornate bridge over the Seine River offers a romantic and glamorous location for a photoshoot.
- Palais-Royal – This beautiful palace has stunning architecture, gorgeous gardens, and plenty of hidden corners for intimate photos.
- Place Vendôme – The elegant square is surrounded by grand buildings and has a regal feel that is perfect for wedding photos.
- Champs-Élysées – This famous boulevard has plenty of stunning backdrops, including the Arc de Triomphe and beautiful gardens.
Now that you have a better idea of the best photographer and the best shoot locations in Paris to capture your special moments, it is important to know what to look for when booking a photographer. Here are three things you should be aware of:
Style of Photography: Every photographer has their own unique style, and it is important to choose a photographer whose style matches your vision. When choosing a photographer, make sure to look at their portfolio and see if their style matches what you are looking for.
Pricing: Photography can be expensive, and it is important to have a budget in mind before booking a photographer. When choosing a photographer, make sure to ask about their pricing and what is included in their services. It is also important to ask if there are any additional fees for things like editing, travel, or prints.
Communication: It is important to communicate your vision and expectations with your photographer. Make sure to ask your photographer what instructions they need from you, and what questions you should be asking them. This will ensure that you and your photographer are on the same page and that you get the best possible outcome.
Now, granted, you’re not likely to book a virtual tour of your engagement or wedding (or do you… here’s an idea!) You could make it an immersive experience that your family could get involved in! Check out the Directory for Virtual Tour Photographers here and ask them! Who knows, your images may be the most unique memorable pictures yet!