Great! So you have built your virtual tour using My360 and everything looks fine and dandy… you added your own (or the client’s) logo, you added a nice nadir to cover the tripod and you personalised your tour with your favorite colours, but something’s missing!
That’s right! You want to add a link to your website in your virtual tour! Or maybe you want to add a link to a particular property, location, floorplan, image, facebook page, youtube video… I could go on… but I won’t, you get the message 🙂
Let’s get straight in there and show you how to add a link to your website in your virtual tour:
- Click on the blue ball and choose the «text» icon
- Change the text, background, color of the text etc. to your liking
- Highlight the text and click on the link icon
- In the pop-up, add the website (or email) address
- Click on, and save
Here’s the same guide with pictures:
1. Drag the blue ball to your screen and choose the «text» icon
2. Change the text, background, color of the text etc. to your liking (click on 3D and custom size to see more options)
3. Highlight the text and then click on the «link» icon
4. In the pop up, add the website address (or choose email and put your email address)
5. Click OK and then click «save».
That’s it – simple right? Now you can add any link to your virtual tour, either to your website, social media, email address, an image file, FTP location and so on and so on!
Did you enjoy this tutorial? Perhaps you want to know how you can add moving images to your virtual tour or you simply wish to know how to make a virtual tour with My360 – all this and more can be found in our tutorials. And if you can’t find your question, don’t hesitate to talk to us in the chat, we’re super friendly and know (almost) everything! Seriously though… try us out!