Adding a video to your virtual tour
We were asked by many clients if it would be possible to add a video to a virtual tour and of course, your wish is our command, so off we went and created this superb free add-on to our virtual tour editor.
Here’s a preview:
„Great!“ you say… but how does it work?
Ok for the more advanced amongst you, here’s the quick step guide or scroll down for the full tutorial video:
- Go to the YouTube video you want to add to your tour
- Copy the ID (only the last part of the URL as you can see in the below image)
- Go to your virtual tour editor and click on Settings / Settings and scroll down to Video Intro.
- Choose the video provider (YouTube or Vimeo)
- Determine how many seconds do you want the video to play for? (leave empty if you want the entire video to play)
- Paste the video ID you copied earlier
- Save & Publish your tour.
Easy right?? Still not clear? Here’s the video tutorial:
Now you know what to do when adding a video to your virtual tour.
If this tutorial is still not making much sense to you, then get on the phone to our support team or use the chat box in the right hand bottom corner of your screen, we’re happy to show you how it’s done through a personal Skype meeting.