Complete your Config & Settings
- It is best to fully complete this section. Under the “Vt’s” tab is where you can set all the default values for all your tours including adding your logo (if you need any help uploading logos contact support)
- WHY? – because now when you create a tour, all the information, hotspot colours, tour settings etc. are already done! This way you don’t have to personalise each tour (but you can overwrite them individually if you like) and you’ll be done in no time!
Label your images
- Its best to “Label” all your images first prior to building a tour, as it then makes it easier to locate and connect images together and these labels will appear when you hover over a hotspot and the thumbnails in the published tour, at the moment users will see the image ID number for most off them. (See below screen shot how to label your images). The “Hotspot Label” within the editor can be used to provide more description only if needed.
Set the Default View for your images
Checking links between images
- If you’ve not discovered it already you are able to view all links between images by clicking on the 3 cogs top left of the VT editor screen. This enables you to see that you have made all the connection between images and you can easily go to an image by double clicking on it. Each image should have at least one arrow leaving it and one arrow going to it – this ensures the user can navigate the complete tour and not get stuck.
Tour Title & Description
Create a Quick Menu
- You can also create a quick menu. The quick menu is displayed in the published tour by clicking on the “3 lines” icon.
FREE Property Portal
- You can publish any of your properties to our FREE property portal https://www.my360rea.com by completing the “Property Portal” tab in the property profile. Simply select the tour you wish to publish, tick the My360rea box and “Save” – our portal automatically updates every 6 hours.
Download the best workflow guide
- We have created a “quick guide” to create tours quickly and efficiently. You can download it from your dashboard at any time. Don’t like reading? The watch the below quick tutorial:
Chat to us!
- We have a very friendly team that works every day from 10 AM to 10 PM (CET) to help you out if you get stuck. They know almost every answer to ANY question, so try them out! They love to help and make sure you are comfortable building tours.
- You can arrange a FREE Skype session with one of our team too if you want personal advice on how to build your tours or just need some feedback on what you have created so far!